Woman Drowns Newborn Baby In A Boiling Water Bucket:
Children are a blessing from God but some people have chosen to let go of that blessing in a disturbing way, this is the case of a Zimbabwean woman based in South Africa who was arrested last week after she killed her newborn baby by drowning her in a bucket of boiling water.
The accused Wendy Tapiwa Chipo who is 29 years old committed this disturbing crime after she had failed to abort her pregnancy.
Her next calculated move was to drown the newborn in a 20-litre bucket of boiling water, placed the dead baby in plastic and asked a friend to dispose of the body.
Chipo and her friend buried the baby in a shallow grave in Sunnyway Village in Rietfontein, near where she stays.
According to a local publication iHarare, she then swore her friend to secrecy. However, the friend could not keep the secret. After battling with her conscience, the friend eventually reported the matter to the police. She took the law enforcement officials to the burial site, where the police managed to recover the body of the deceased baby.
Chipo was then arrested the next day and she appeared at the Brits Magistrates’ Court facing murder charges. When Chipo appeared in court, she dropped her bail application and was remanded in custody to May 14, after the prosecution asked for more time as they want to conduct further investigations.
- ManHunt For 40-Year-Old Man Who Is Cohabiting With A 13-Year-Old For Two Years
- President Emmerson Mnangagwa Describes Death Of Tanzanian President
- Mysterious Lighting Strike Four Villagers While Drinking Beer.
- Mutare Thief Forced To Drink A Concoction Of Herbs And Pubic Hair After Being Caught Stealing.
- Man Escapes Death By A Whisker After Being Stabbed Twice By Wife Over ZWL $30