Wife Kills Hubby With A Hoe After A Domestic Dispute.
In another sad update, a 33-year-old woman appeared in court last Friday after she allegedly struck her husband to death with a hoe on the head following a domestic dispute, raising concerns over the increase of gender-based violence.
In a report by the Herald, the accused whom they identified as Sharon Kudangirana, of Kuwadzana Harare, allegedly struck her husband twice with the hoe.
She appeared before Harare magistrate, Mrs Judith Taruvinga, charged with murder.
Her case also included two other people, her sister Nyasha Kudangirana (29), who is also reported to have fought in her corner during the brawl and her brother, Clear Kudangirana, who is alleged to have assisted in the fight and is still on the run, according to the State.
Sharon and Nyasha were not asked to plead to the charges and were remanded in custody to December 29 for routine remand.
Circumstances leading to their arrest are that on December 13, Sharon picked a misunderstanding with her husband, who was a commuter omnibus conductor.
The dispute blossomed into a fight which saw Clear and Nyasha joining in Sharon’s corner.
It is said that during the fight, Sharon picked a hoe and attacked her husband twice on the head leaving him with serious wounds.
Sharon’s husband then decided to go to his parents’ house who took him to a hospital where he later died.
You May Also Read Other Stories:
- Murehwa Villagers Storms Thanks Makore’s Damafalls Home
- Another Hut On Fire For Murehwa Ritual Murderers
- Man Kills Wife Over A Plate Of Sadza.
- Married Woman Dies After Spending Night With Lover
- Bulawayo Man Stabbed While Making Love In A Bush
- Father Kills Stepdaughter For Disturbing Fore Play With The Mother
- Mental Patient Axes Another Mentally Challenged Man To Death In Nkayi