Mentally Challenged Uncle kills 8-year-old Nephew And Boils His Head:
In another shocking updated from Masvingo, a 22-year-old man from Matova Village under Chief Zimuto in Gokomere area was reported to have murdered his eight-year-old nephew before cutting off, shaving and boiling the little boys head in a pot.
According to i-Harare, Zimbabwe National spokesperson Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyati confirmed the case and said the man was already in custody.
” We still investigating the motive but the suspect is already in custody,” he said
The boy whose name was identified as Trevor Chitiga was only a nine-year-old and sources from the village reported that the boy had gone to play at his Uncle Clever Chitiga’s homestead on Friday afternoon and did not return home when his parents expected him.
The deceased’s parents went searching for him but failed to locate him.
On Saturday morning Clever was found boiling the boy’s head but the villagers could not locate the torso.
Clever then ran away but was found and arrested in Mucheke high-density suburb in Masvingo and was detained at Chikato Police Station. The search for the torso was done and it was found wrapped in a mosquito net dumped in a trench in that same village.
The deceased boy was doing his grade two at Matova Primary school.
You May Also Read Other Stories Below:
- Tragedy In Buhera South As 17-Year-Old Boy Kills Three Senior Citizens
- Sipho’s Murder Suspect Battling For Life After Suicide Attempt
- Man Appeals For Protection Order Against Violent Wife
- Chipinge Grade 7 Student Murders Classmate
- Man Accidentally Shoots His Three Children At A Party
- “Yes I Had Waist Beads But They Are Not About Juju: Small House Denies Juju Claims.
- Love Portion Goes To The Wrong Person: Father in law impregnates son’s wife
- Zimbabwe Records 60 Death Caused By Human-Wildlife Conflict.