Two Josiah Tungamirai Air Force Pilots Die In A Plane Crash:
In a tragic turn of events, an air force of Zim instructor and female air force pilots student died when a training plane they were flying developed a technical fault and crashed at Dabuka in Somabula on the outskirts of Gweru yesterday.
The two whom were identified as Mkhululi Dube the instructor and his student who was identified as Sweswe were on a routine training from Josiah Tungamirai Air Force Base when the accident occurred.
An eye witness whose name was not identified said the plane which was heading southwards was trying to make a U-turn when it crushed.
“This is usually the training ground for pilots and we usually gather to view their flying prowess. We were surprised when the plane started jerking.
In the twinkle of an eye the plane had crashed and there was a cloud of dust. We rushed to the scene but we could not help,” said a witness who requested not to be named.
A local publication, Chronicle reported that a team of the Air force of Zimbabwe arrived at the scene 20 minutes after the crash and dispersed villagers who had just gathered before retrieving the bodies.
Sweswe died at the age of 24.
The Airforce of Zimbabwe was by last night still to release an official statement on the accident which occurred at around 2 30 pm.
- “Melody” Hitmaker Nox Guni Brags About Wife On Social Media
- 63-Year-Old Kwekwe Man Sexually Abuse Teenager.
- Polygamous Set Up: Woman Loses Lower Lip In A Fight Over Cooking Oil
- Five People Struck By Lightning In Chiredzi
- Another Suspected Ritual Murder: Bulawayo Man Murdered, Brain, Eyes And Ears Missing From Corpse
- Moana’s Father Throws Shade On Jah Prayzah: “Haana Kana Kundibata Maoko Asi Ndaivepo.”