Ti Gonzi Appears In Court For Assaulting Baby Mama:
Popular Hip Hop artist Tinashe Gonzara whose stage name is known as Ti Gonzi has appeared at the Harare Magistrates’ court after he reportedly assaulted his baby mama at Avondale Shops last Sunday.
According to court papers, iHarare is in possession of, on 21 March 2021 at around 3 pm, and at Avondale Shops, Ti Gonzi and his baby mama Esther Tendere met since they had agreed to discuss the welfare of their child. The two are former husband and wife.
Upon seeing Tendere, the musician started asking her why she always insults him over the phone.
It is recorded that he started charging towards her and assaulted her with fists four times on her face.
According to the court papers, further allegations are that Ti Gonzi, 27, was holding pliers and he threw it on Tendere and it hit her on the right thigh.
Ti Gonzi is also reported to have tried to hit the complainant on the face and she retaliated with fists on his head. Her friend Natalie Musona and one well-wisher came to her rescue.
Tendere sustained an injury on her right thigh due to the assault.
However, the matter was withdrawn after the State represented by Shambadzeni Fungura told the court that it intends to withdraw the matter before plea at the instance of the complainant (Tendere).
Tendere was called to the witness stand and she confirmed her intention to withdraw the matter.
- Toddler Dies After Sustaining Third-Degree Burns From Hot Cooking Oil.
- Another Good Samaritan Struck Dead By Log While Trying To Stop A Fight.
- Two Women Arrested For Abusing A 12-Year-Old By Inserting A Boiling Egg In Her Mouth
- Game Over For Hubby As Wife Pulls His Manhood For Dumping Her
- “I Did Not Cheat In Any Way” Prophet T Freddy Refutes Allegations That He Cheated An Exam