Soul Jah Love’s Family To Start A Foundation To Honor His Legacy:
Following the death of the great Zimdancehall artist Soul Musaka famously known as Soul Jah Love, his family said they are starting a foundation in his name and they are seeking to raise £2 000.
Soul Jah Love’s family have decided to set up a Go Fund Me so that they can raise funds to start a foundation in his name so as to honour him and his legacy.
“As Soul Musaka had a diagnosis of type 1 diabetes, The money will be used to create a foundation under his name, to spread awareness and support those in Zimbabwe. There are many in Zimbabwe who suffer from diabetes that lack access to receiving medical help, so to honour our Chibaba we would like to build a foundation that will cater to other diabetic patients,” said Rae Musaka.
The family said since Soul Jah Love was an inspiration to many especially the ghetto youths, as a family they decided to start this initiative to ensure that his legacy doesn’t end here but continues to run deep into the roots of Zimbabwe.
The foundation is set to help spread awareness and offer support to those in Zimbabwe who suffer from diabetes and lack access to receiving medical help.
The campaign has so far raised £51 and they are hoping to raise at least £ 2 000.
- US$2,7m heist: Police Not Satisfied After Two More Suspects Are Granted Bail
- Aggrieved Community Blames ZESA For The Death Of A 7-Year-Old Girl.
- How Soul Jah Love Got The Title ‘Chigunduru’-The Heartbreaking Life Of Soul Jah Love
- Africa University’s College of Health and Agricultural Sciences To Introduce Zumbani Cough Drops
- Jah Prayzah Pens Down A Heartfelt Eulogy For The Late Zimdancehall Artist