“She was my mom” Olinda Chapel Mourns Stunner’s Mother
The UNITED Kingdom-based socialite and entrepreneur, Olinda Chapel has indicated her loss on social media following the death of the mother of Zim Hip Hop artist Desmond Chideme, popularly known as Stunner.
Olinda who is also Stunner’s ex-wife poured out her grief in a post on Instagram where she said she has a strong bond with her late mother-in-law.
View this post on Instagram
“My heart is heavy. I keep asking and checking if I heard correctly. Only to be met with the same answer.
I can’t believe I am typing your eulogy. I wish I could explain how you were not my mother in law but my mom.
But only you and I know the bond we shared. “mhunhu wenyu” as he’d say. And such a bond needs no explanation.
I will miss your jokes and your contagious smile. Who am I going to sing “eriza iwe dzokorora” to? Who is going to recite the rosary to me?
Mom, thank you for all the love you showed me.
Sleep well Super Granny, till we meet again.”
Stunner confirmed his mother’s death earlier on Sunday but said that details about the cause of death were still sketchy as test results were still pending.
Also, Read Other Articles:
- Another Ritual Killing Of A Juvenile Masterminded By A Family Member
- 65-Year-Old Woman Struck Dead With A Brick After Interfering In Domestic Affairs
- “I did not intentionally kill my wife,” Killer Cop Testifies In Court.
- Man Got Beaten By Mob Over Cheating Wife.
- Mourners Run Berserk As Killer Cop Appeared At Wife’s Funeral Escorted By Police Detectives.
- Zimbabwean Woman And Her 2 Children Drown In Limpopo River While Attempting To Cross Into South Africa
- Domestic Violence! Sergeant Killed By Husband.