Self-Styled Traditional Healer Arrested For Breaking And Entering A House:
Just when you thought traditional healers are the ones who can work magic to stop thieves from breaking into your house, they can also break-in. A 46-year-old self-styled traditional healer appeared in court for breaking and entering a house in Warren Park 1.
Kesias Kondo, who is jointly charged with Muchuchusi Msimanga, appeared at the Harare Magistrates’ Court charged with an unlawful entry in aggravated circumstances.
Appearing before magistrate Mr. Sheunesu Matova, the two accused were not asked to plead to the charges and were remanded to March 1 on $2 500 bail each.
Allegations against the duo are that on January 10 this year, during the night, went to a house in Warren Park 1 and found people sleeping.
According to a local publication the Herald, the two allegedly broke a window and gained entry into the house, and stole various household properties and $900.
The following morning, the duo took a cellphone they had stolen to MacDonald Musoko- a cellphone dealer- for unlocking and flashing it.
Among the goods they had stolen the previous night were shoes which the duo intended to sell a pair of.
The deal came to light when Nkosilathi Zvidzai saw his girlfriend’s cellphone and questioned Kondo and Msimanga where they had got it from and they failed to give a good explanation leading to their arrest.
You May Also Read Other Stories Below:
- US 2.7 Million Heist Mastermind’s Son Appeared In Court On Charges Of Obstructing The Course Of Justice.
- Police Appeal To People With A Missing Relative To Visit Masvingo Provincial Hospital
- Man Murders Wife And Commits Suicide Over Infidelity
- Married Woman Applied For Maintenance From Ex-Lover
- Zimdancehall Producers Issue A Public Apology For Breaching Covid-19 Regulations
- Urgent Call To Open Ekusileni Medical Centre As Covid-19 Treatment Centre-UBH Run Out Of Oxygen