Sandra Ndebele-Sibindi Pursues Her Dream
Zimbabwe’s own talented dancer-cum-singer Sandra Ndebele-Sibindi has enrolled with the Midlands State University for a Bachelor of Social Sciences Music Business, Musicology and Technology Honours undergraduate degree programme.
Sandy, as the artist is popularly known by many and has been making headlines with people commenting on her body structure.
In 2016 Sandy sat for her O-level Mathematics exams at the age of 34 which she passed. The mother-of-three did not stop there as she was recorded to have proceeded to A-level and passed her subjects in 2020.
In an interview with a local publication, the Chronicle Sandy said she was slowly finding her feet in her new home. The interview was held at the university’s main campus in Gweru yesterday and Sandy was preparing to write Level 1:1 examinations.
She said she decided to enrol at the university as she feels she could have achieved more with her music and businesses if she was educated.
“I’ve been there, done that and travelled the world. I have it all but have no education.
The reason I went back to school is that I felt I could be far from my musical career and other professions if I’d been educated,” said Sandy.
- Drama As Businessman Breaks Down After Losing A House During A Divorce Case
- Shocker: Three Men Dig Up Graves Pretending To Be Police Officers Investigating A Case
- Bulawayo Man Left Battling For Life After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Cables
- Update: Chiredzi Man Who Killed A Security Guard And Set Him On Fire Has Been Arrested
- No Sex For Free As In-Laws “Reclaim” Daughter & 3 Kids From Mukwasha For Failing To Pay Lobola