Police Appeal To People With A Missing Relative To Visit Masvingo Provincial Hospital
In a very sad update, police have made an appeal for people with a missing relative to visit Masvingo Provincial Hospital where the body of an unidentified man has been in the mortuary since November last year.
The body of the deceased was found decomposing between Mucheke Hall and Mucheke Stadium in Masvingo.
According to a local publication Masvingo Mirror, it is believed that the man was murdered and then dumped in the open space. The deceased’s body shows that he had boiling cooking oil splashed on him and he had some stab wounds.
A rope was tied around his waist and a pair of scissors was found a few metres from the body.
Police spokesperson Inspector Kudakwashe Dhewa made the appeal last week.
“The decomposing body of a man was found near Mucheke Hall last year and it is yet to be identified. Those with missing relatives should report to their nearest Police station,” said Dhewa.
The deceased was found wearing a blue work trouser and a yellow t-shirt. The body was allegedly dumped well after the deceased had long died as there were no blood spots or signs of a struggle within 10m of the body.
The body was dumped between a shrub and a rock about 30m from the tarred road and some 40m from nearby houses.
- Man Murders Wife And Commits Suicide Over Infidelity
- Married Woman Applied For Maintenance From Ex-Lover
- Zimdancehall Producers Issue A Public Apology For Breaching Covid-19 Regulations
- Testimonies On How Mangwe Murderer Bragged About Killing His Parents
- Corrupt Police Officer Appears In Court Over US$17 Bribe
- Urgent Call To Open Ekusileni Medical Centre As Covid-19 Treatment Centre-UBH Run Out Of Oxygen
- In-Laws Fake Child’s Death To Seek Mothers Attention