No Break-In Was Recorded At ZACC Mt Pleasant offices:
On the 15th of March 2021, The Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) said it received a report of a suspected unlawful entry into premises at the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC) Mt Pleasant offices.
According to Pindula News, national police spokesperson Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi issued a statement and said that investigations conducted by the Criminal Investigations Department who include scene of crime experts, the circumstances and appearance of surroundings suggest that no breaking in occurred.
Asst Comm Nyathi added that nothing was stolen from the offices and there was no indication of any tampering with objects or other items was observed.
Nyathi said the office curtain rail moved due to wear and tear thereby displacing a ceiling panel which raised suspicions that there was a break-in at the offices. He said:
Nothing was stolen or any form of tampering with objects or other items was observed. Indications are that the office curtain rail moved due to wear and tear thereby displacing a ceiling panel.
The Zimbabwe Republic Police wish to thank the public and the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission staff for the cooperation exhibited during the course of investigations.
- A Secondary School In Chipinge Forced To Shut Down Due To Satanism.
- Man Escapes Jail After Murdering Five People
- Abandoned By Ancestors, 21-Year-Old Nabbed During A Joy Ride With A Stolen Car
- Maid Caught Sexually Grooming Employers 10-Year-Old Son
- Heartbreaking Details Of Anne Nhira’s Death Emerge
- Just For Laughs: Couple Pose For Pictures With Man’s Best Friend, One Who Won’t Gossip About The Lobola Money
- Truck Drivers Making Use Of Fake Covid-19 Clearance Certificates