Moana’s father throws shade on Jah Prayzah for disrespecting him:
The Moana funeral drama has made nearly every Zimbabweans stay glued on their phones to get the latest updates. Family secrets are being exposed daily.
November reads more on Moana’s funeral drama with the parents fighting about her burial. As if the burial conflict is not enough Moana’s father who is the centre of the drama now accuses Jah Prayzer of disrespecting him.
Moana’s father said he was offended when Jah Prayzah came to his daughter’s funeral to pay his respect but he only honoured Moana’s mother.
Ishmael Amuli said Jah Prayzer went against cultural protocol by not paying respect to the deceased’s father. He said Jah Prayzah has not paid respect up to today.
Moana’s father is not only angered by the respect he didn’t get at the funeral, he is also bitter that Jah Prayzer did not consult him when he was shooting a video with his daughter.
Moana featured in the music video of Jah Prayzah’s song Munyaradzi which was released in May this year. Amuli appears to insist that the musician should have sought his permission despite the fact that at the time the video was shot, Moana was 25-years-old and capable of making her own decisions.
You can watch Ishmael Amuli speaking to local publication H-Metro in the video below
MOANA’S DAD ON JAH PRAYZAH
— H-Metro (@HMetro_) November 21, 2020
- Moana’s burial to be decided by the High Court
- “It’s the cars that he wants” Moana’s Mother finally Breaks Her Silence
- Jealous Man Carves Off Lover’s Ring Finger To Prevent Her From Getting Married Again.
- Now, Who Should People Listen To? Prophet Madungwe and Passion Java on Ginimbi’s Afterlife.
- Ginimbi’s Estate bristle with complications.