Minister Monica Mutsvangwa Joins The Nation In Moaning Soul Jah Love:
Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Services Minister Monica Mutsvangwa yesterday joined the nation in moaning Soul Jah Love by sending a message of condolences to the Musaka family.
The famous Zimdancehall artist Soul Musaka (31) died on Tuesday evening.
In a statement, Minister Mutsvangwa said the death of Soul Jah Love had robbed the music industry of a great chanter whose music had an influence across generations.
“It is with great sadness that we have learnt the death of Soul Musaka Soul Jah Love, leading dancehall musician and a chanter who has greatly influenced the dancehall music scene in the country and across all generations,” Minister Mutsvangwa said.
“I join you my fellow Zimbabweans in celebrating the life of a young man whose lyrical prowess was legendary, entertaining and spoke to the real life situations as it touched on our social culture. All the people who knew him greatly loved and will always keep the memory of a great musician. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes the treasure.”
“On behalf of Government, I send our deepest condolences to the Musaka family, friends, music fraternity and his fans during this time of bereavement and may God bring you the much needed peace and comfort till we meet again.”
Surely his great work followed him and this is witnessed by the number of people who have joined the family in this sad event.
- Soul Jah Love’s Family To Start A Foundation To Honor His Legacy
- US$2,7m heist: Police Not Satisfied After Two More Suspects Are Granted Bail
- Aggrieved Community Blames ZESA For The Death Of A 7-Year-Old Girl.
- How Soul Jah Love Got The Title ‘Chigunduru’-The Heartbreaking Life Of Soul Jah Love
- Africa University’s College of Health and Agricultural Sciences To Introduce Zumbani Cough Drops