Manhunt Launched For Three Killer Brothers:
In an update from the Midlands Province, Police in Zhombe launched a manhunt on Tuesday for three brothers suspected of fatally assaulting a man and his son over stolen donkeys.
The three accused brothers – Lee, Mpilo and Moffat Moyo – allegedly used knobkerries to assault Helken Ncube and his son Khulekani whom they accused of stealing their donkeys at Bhaparara Business Centre in December last year.
The three brothers have however been reported to be on the run.
According to a local publication, Pindula News, Midlands provincial police spokesperson, Inspector Emmanuel Mahoko said the three brothers are on the run. Said Insp. Mahoko:
A misunderstanding arose between them (the brothers and father and son), resulting in the suspects assaulting the deceased with knobkerries all over their bodies.
The three suspects went away leaving the now deceased lying on the ground.
The matter was reported to the police, who attended the scene and Helken and Khulekani Ncube were later taken to Kwekwe General Hospital but died on admission.
Police have since made an appeal to members of the public who might have information that can help to locate the three assailants to inform any nearest police station, use police hotlines/WhatsApp lines and suggestion boxes dotted across the country.
You May Also Read:
- Drama As Siblings Fight Over A Small Portion Of Food.
- Coca Cola Tackles Women Empowerment With New 5by20 Campaign
- Entertainment And Film Industry Mourn Late Actress Anne Nhira
- Andy Muridzo Finds Himself In Hot Soup As Women Squabble Over Him
- Shocker: Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake
- Two Gweru Police Officers Battling For Life After Being Shot By Armed Robbers.
- 10-Year-Old Boy Heavily Assaulted After Losing US$1 For Cigarettes.