Man Kills and Buries 10-year-old epileptic son:
A 38-year-old man reportedly murdered his 10-year old epileptic son. The man who was identified as Daniel Sarapo from Rusape is said to have used a plank to physically attack Devine Sarapo until he died.
i-Harare established that the deceased’s grandmother told the police how she left him with his father only to come back and found his grandson dead.
The grandmother of the victim visited the suspect, Daniel Sarapo (38) to inform him that his son was no longer going to school as he was now epileptic. The suspect allegedly boiled water and tried to force the victim, Devine Sarapo (10) to take a bath. He assaulted the victim using a plank and the grandmother who had gone out, later came back and found Devine Sarapo Dead.
After the sinful act of murdering his son, Daniel is reported to have buried him in the forest with the help of 10 other individuals,
The suspect is alleged to have secretly buried the body in a forest without observing the usual cultural rites in the company of ten other people. The matter came to light when the grandmother of the victim visited her other son in Kuwadzana, Harare who directed her to report the matter to police.
National Police spokesperson Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi said that ‘Investigations into the matter are now in progress.
- Two suspected police officers appeared in court For Robbing US $45K
- Moana’s father throws shade on Jah Prayzah: “Haana kana kundibata maoko asi ndaivepo.”
- Jealous Man Carves Off Lover’s Ring Finger To Prevent Her From Getting Married Again.
- “It’s the cars that he wants” Moana’s Mother finally Breaks Her Silence
- Moana’s burial to be decided by the High Court
- Ginimbi’s Estate bristle with complications.
- Parents Fight Over The Burial Of Fitness Bunny Moana