Man Assault Girlfriend With Electric Flex Cable For Allegedly Cheating:
A 32-year-old Harare man has appeared in court charged with assaulting his girlfriend.
The accused who was identified as Thomas Nyagura appeared before Harare magistrate and was not asked to plead.
Nyagura attacked his girlfriend with flex cables and claimed that his girlfriend Dallina Makupe was having an affair with another man and this forced him to attack her.
According to a local publication H-Metro, it is the State case that on January 14, at around 2 am, Nyagura went to Makupe’s workplace where he demanded to meet her outside
As soon as Makupe came out, Nyagura started accusing her of seeing another man behind his back. Nyagura went on to assault his girlfriend several times on her back, hands and legs using the electric flex cable.
The victim, Makupe sustained two cuts on her legs, developed a swollen back and hands as a result of the assault. According to a police report, Nyagura acted unlawfully and had an intent to cause bodily harm on his girlfriend.
You May Also Read Other Stories:
- Six Soldiers Arrested For Killing And Assaulting Four Gweru Villagers
- Social Media War: Misred, Bev Sibanda Exchanged Some Fierce Blows On Social Media
- Shurugwi Man’s Negligence Of Explosives Claims Wife’s Life.
- Crocodile Causes Havoc At Chiredzi Hospital
- Police Officers Who Arrested And Burnt A Suspect Appear In Court
- “My case didn’t even see the light of day,” Bulawayo Model Narrates How ex-Minister Jonathan Moyo Raped Her 11 Years Later
- “They Must Die At 10 PM” Mangwe Murders Motivated By ‘Satanic Rituals
- US$2,7m heist Update: One Suspect killed In A Shoot-out
- Zimbabwean Woman Nabbed For Smuggling Explosives Into South Africa.