Khama Billiat Refutes Allegation That He Married South African TV Presenter As Second Wife:
Zimbabwe Warriors footballer Khama Billiat has declared that he is happily married to his first wife and refuted allegations that he recently married the South African TV Presenter and singer as a second wife.
Khama Billiat fuming following reports in South African media that he had recently paid lobola for South African TV presenter, singer and former actress Nomcebo Mthethwa to be his second wife.
According to a local publication iHarare, 24-year-old Nomcebo’s mother, Smaniso Mthethwa told the City Press newspaper that Billiat was engaged to her daughter and that he had paid lobola for her. However, Smaniso did not give enough details and referred all questions to the couple.
Billiat, 30, who has been married to Esnath Munyedawo, 38, for the past 10 years, was not happy with the article and dismissed it as being a fabrication. The Kaizer Chiefs star forward insisted that he is happily married to Esnath, who he referred to using the affectionate Mai Kim (Mother of Kim). He also said that he has no intention of getting married to someone else.
“Khama has one wife, Mai Kim, I never married anyone. I don’t know why people are doing this. I repeat I am happily married to Mai Kim,”
You May Also Read Other Stories Below:
- Government Amends Ban On Movement Of Dead Bodies For Burial
- Beer Brawl Ends In Tragedy: Man Killed For Drinking More Beer
- Fire Cracker Leaves 13-Year-Old Boy Seriously Injured
- Government Bans Movement Of Dead Bodies To Curb The Second Wave Of Covid-19
- Victoria Falls Tourist Laid To Rest At Glen Forest Cemetery
- Man’s Premature Ejaculation Triggers Domestic Violence
- Zimbabwean Man Eaten By A Crocodile While Crossing The Crocodile-Infested Limpopo River To South Africa.
- Minister Kazembe Kazembe Goes Against Kombi Smashing Officers