“I thought it was my deceased husband who was coming to sleep with Me,” Man (25) Rapes 84-year-old woman
A 25-year-old man from Lumanda Farm appeared in court on Tuesday and was accused of raping an 84-year-old woman.
The accused who was identified as Erifi Loki appeared before Harare Magistrate Judith Taruvinga and was not asked to plead
The state records that from 2019 to December 6 this year, the suspect would take advantage of the complainant’s old age and also of the fact that the old woman stayed alone. The accused would sneak into the old woman’s bedroom and rape her on several occasions.
It was on the 6th of December when he got caught by the old woman’s so, leaving the room after the act.
According to a report from a local publication H-Metro, When interviewed, the complainant said she thought it was her deceased husband who was coming to sleep with her that is why she hadn’t filed a report since 2019.
Loki was remanded to appear in court on December 21. Sabastian Mutizirwa represented the State in this case.
You May Also Read Other Stories Below:
- Mentally Challenged Man Stones Grade 7 Pupil To Death
- Shocking Update From Zimuto Killing: Father Confirms The Cousin Who Killed His Son Is Not Mentally Ill
- Crocodile Found In The Late School Head’s Closed Bedroom
- Shocker: Woman Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Boyfriend’s Private Parts
- Former Vice President Joice Mujuru Weight Loss Left Many In Questions
- Kure Hitmaker, Ishan Stormed After Tribalistic Remarks
- Another Mine Accident: Mudzi Mine Accident Kills 3
- Gokwe Storms Claims 80-Year-Old Granny’s Life.
- Uncle Kills 8-Year-Old Nephew And Boils His Head