How Facebook Gets To Know Your Offline Activities And Put Them On Your Ads:
Ever wondered how your Facebook makes Ads on activities that you did offline and how to disable that? Here are some tips on how to go about it.
You might have searched offline for things concerning pregnancy, late period or try to book for holiday, then you go to your Facebook you find ads on baby clothes, accessories, holiday resorts, etc, without you searching for that on Facebook. Facebook has a way of snooping into your offline activities.
Here is how you can check and stop Facebook from sticking into your offline activities:
Step 1. Click and open your Facebook app
Step 2. Click on the three bars on the top left side of your account
go to the settings
Check for headline written Your Facebook Activity
Click on Off-Facebook Activity. Here you will see all the applications and search history that you did off Facebook.
How To Turn It Off
First of all, you have to clear the history before anything else. The tap on manage future activity and turn that off. Now you can search for anything without facebook sticking, into your offline activities.
Also, Read On News
- “Soul Jah Love Never Dissed Me” Moira Applauds Soul Jah Love For Being Positive On Her Marital Status.
- Harare Robber Who Survived ‘Shootout On Friday’ Had Been Released On Bail 3 Days Before
- Man Arrested For Trying To Rape A 78-Year-Old Woman In A Bush
- Miracle Gone Wrong As Traditional Healer Fails To Resurrect Dead Boy
- Woman Threatens To Shoot Hubby’s Lover
- Abusive Female Police Officer Attacks Husband With A Hoe Handle For Reporting Her To The Police
- Minister Monica Mutsvangwa Joins The Nation In Moaning Soul Jah Love
- US$2,7m heist: Police Not Satisfied After Two More Suspects Are Granted Bail