Heartbreaking News, 17-Year-Old Mother Throws Her 2-Year-Old Daughter Into A River
In a heartbreaking development, a 17-year-old mother allegedly threw her 2-year-old daughter into the Tugwi River after having a misunderstanding with her younger brother.
The Nyevedzani Community of Chivi was left tongue-tied after learning that the young 17-year-old mother (name not supplied) threatened to take her own life before she threw her daughter into the river.
It is recorded that on the first of this month, the accused had a misunderstanding with her 16-year-old brother over relationship issues. Her younger brother allegedly reprimanded her for alleged promiscuity.
However, during the altercation, the accused is alleged to have threatened to commit suicide and it is further alleged that after the argument, she took her two-year-old daughter and threw her into the Tugwi river.
The accused was arrested in connection with her daughter’s death. She has been remanded in custody to the 16th of this month.
Meanwhile, the infant’s body is yet to be recovered.
Other Stories To Read:
- Surprise Birthday Party Gone Wrong As Husband Exposes Wife’s Infidelity
- 9 People Perish In A Road Accident Between Rusape And Mutare.
- Mtukudzi’s Grandson To Follow His Grandfather’s Steps In Musical Industry
- Bulawayo Medical Doctor Arrested For Practicing Without Valid License
- Woman Kills Stepson (6) With Bare Hands Over Inheritance Issues.
- Heartbreaking News, 17-Year-Old Mother Throws Her 2-Year-Old Daughter Into A River