Breaking!! Four People Survive A Plane Crash In Binga
Four people escaped death by a whisker after the plane they were in crash-landed on Wednesday morning in the Luunga area in Binga.
According to The Herald the single-engine Cessna plane, registration number ZSIZG a C210, which is believed to have left Kariba Airport on Wednesday morning ceased mid-air at Chibuyu in the Luunga area of Binga under chief Sinakatenge about 180km from Binga.
The plane was headed for Sijarira Forests on the South Western shores of Lake Kariba when it crash-landed.
Sijarira Forests are a hit with wilderness loving tourists as they offer game viewing, fishing and swimming opportunities.
The four were rescued and transported to a camp in Sengwa for first aid before they were ferried by a boat to Rhino Camp and later transferred to a health facility in Kariba.
You May Also Read Other Stories:
- Gweru River Accident Update: Police Call Off Search For Missing Passengers
- Photoshoot ‘Rapist’ Appears In Court
- Robbers Pounce On A Wheelchair-Bound Chinhoyi Businessman.
- Africa University Vice-Chancellor, Professor Munashe Furusa Has Died
- My Parents Deserved To Die: Prodigal Son who Murdered Parents Speaks.
- Two Bodies Retrieved After Being Swept Away By A Flooded River
- Update: Chitungwiza Boy Seriously Injured By Fire Cracker Recovering
- Khama Billiat Refutes Allegation That He Married South African TV Presenter As Second Wife: