Employee Sodomises Employer’s Son In A Dog Kennel:
In a rather sad update, a 24-year-old domestic worker from Chinamhora has appeared in court on allegations of sodomising his employer’s four-year-old toddler in a dog kennel.
According to a local publication the Herald, the accused who was identified as Tadiwa Mangwende was facing aggravated indecent assault charges. He appeared before Harare magistrate Mrs Judith Taruvinga and was remanded in custody to January 11, 2021, and advised to apply for bail at the High Court.
The court learned that between November and part of December this year, the toddler was left and trusted in the hands of Mangwende whilst his parents went to work.
It is reported that Mangwende summoned the toddler to a dog kennel where he was and he complied.
It’s the State’s case that upon entering the dog kennel, Mangwende seized the minor and removed his clothes whilst covering his mouth with his hand and sodomised him.
The parents of the boy got to know of the incident when the minor began messing up himself which prompted his mother to question him and he revealed the incident to her.
The court heard that a report was made to the police leading to Mangwende’s arrest.
You May Also Read Other Stories Below:
- Machete Gang Invades Rusape And Escape With A Car, Cellphones And Cash
- 10-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Swimming In A Stream
- Man Commit Suicide After Assaulting Ex Wife’s Grandmother Over Witchcraft Allegations
- Filabusi Man Went Berserk, Kills Wife And Commits Suicide After Finding Wife In Bed With Neighbor
- Parents Request DNA Test To Solve Mystery Over Newly Born’s Death.
- Update On Murehwa Ritual Killing: Tapiwa Makore’s Family Request For DNA Results
- Road Accident Claims Three Family Members Along Bulawayo Beitbridge Road
- Mbare Tout (Hwindi) Appears In Court For Kidnapping A Policeman