Domestic Violence! Sergeant Killed By Husband.
In a rather sad update, a recently promoted police sergeant was shot by her husband in Chitungwiza.
The deceased who was identified as Sergeant Juliana Chirinhe, 37, was shot in her abdomen by her husband Seargent Tichaona Chirinhe, 38, at their matrimonial home in Chitungwiza and was rushed to Parirenyatwa Group of hospitals where she was pronounced dead upon arriving.
According to a local publication H-Metro, National police spokesperson Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi confirmed the incident saying police do not approve acts of misusing firearms and domestic violence.
“The Zimbabwe Republic Police would like to confirm death of a female police officer alleged to have been shot by her husband yesterday,” said Ass Comm Nyathi.
“The deceased and the accused person were reported to have been on night duty and met at their house where the incident occurred.
“Their neighbours were reported to have spotted the two walking together and later heard a gunshot at their house.
You May Also Read Other Stories:
- Zimbabwean Woman And Her 2 Children Drown In Limpopo River While Attempting To Cross Into South Africa
- Three People Died After Car Got Swept Away By A Flooded River
- Shocker: Man rapes Villager In His Wife’s Presence
- Wife Kills Hubby With A Hoe After A Domestic Dispute.
- Murehwa Villagers Storm Thanks Makore’s Damafalls Home
- Mental Patient Axes Another Mentally Challenged Man To Death In Nkayi
- Father Kills Stepdaughter For Disturbing Fore Play With The Mother
- Shurugwi Illegal Gold Panner Murdered By Colleagues
- Musa Taj Abdul Has the Right To Freedom Pending Trial: Lawyer Insists That He Should Be Freed
- Update On Murehwa Ritual Murder: Thanks Makore Bail Hearing Deferred.
- Harare City Council Mayor Jacob Mafume Facing New Charges
- Notorious Armed Robbers Never Got The Chance To Taste Freedom