Crocodile Found In The Late School Head’s Closed Bedroom:
In a very weird and shocking update, a humongous crocodile was found in the late school head’s bedroom in Zananda Village, Ward 7 in Shurugwi under Chief Nhema at around 8 pm on Monday.
Villagers in Zananda were left dumbfounded as they insisted that the doors were all closed when the crocodile was found in the late Marandure’s bedroom
In an update from a local publication Masvingo Mirror, the crocodile was discovered by one of the late Marandure’s daughters. The late headmaster’s house is located about 400 metres away from Zananda Dam
In an interview, Jabulani Muzwezwe who is the councillor for the area confirmed the story and said the crocodile was still in the house waiting for ZimParks officials to come and collect it. Said Muzwezwe:
I am at the scene since morning waiting for the Parks Department. Everyone wonders how the crocodile entered the house because residents are saying the doors were closed.
The late Headmasters widow Anna Marandure could not be contacted for comment on the reported incident.
People in the village were left in a state of shock as to how the crocodile managed to enter into a locked house.
As weird as it is, this report comes after the country’s recordings of 60 death due to human-wildlife conflict and about 1500 calls of people facing wildlife challenges.
You May Also Read Other Articles
- Shocker: Woman Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Boyfriend’s Private Parts
- Former Vice President Joice Mujuru Weight Loss Left Many In Questions
- Kure Hitmaker, Ishan Stormed After Tribalistic Remarks
- Another Mine Accident: Mudzi Mine Accident Kills 3
- Gokwe Storms Claims 80-Year-Old Granny’s Life.
- Uncle Kills 8-Year-Old Nephew And Boils His Head
- Tragedy In Buhera South As 17-Year-Old Boy Kills Three Senior Citizens
- Love Portion Goes To The Wrong Person: Father In Law Impregnates Son’s Wife
- Sipho’s Murder Suspect Battling For Life After Suicide Attempt