Moana’s Burial Judgement To Be Delayed.
An update on Moana’s burial, Justice Kwenda has asked for more time to finalise a decision on the burial.
A local publication, i-Harare reports that the High Court Judge Justice Kwenda said he will communicate with eth parties’ lawyers as soon as he has final judgement.
“I’m aware that I made an undertaking that the ruling will be ready by 230 but the case isn’t a common one so it requires going through thoroughly. My ruling is not yet ready. My assistant will be in touch with the lawyers. Judgement is reserved,” said Justice Kwenda.
Moana’s father Ishmael Amuli who was no longer close to his daughter last week seized the burial order and said Moana was to be buried according to the Moslem tradition.
This act let the mother who wants her daughter to be buried in the Christian way to approach the High Court with an urgent chamber application.
The two families are not in agreement as to how the daughter is to be buried and It’s been exactly 18days since Moana passed on.
Moana’s remains are still at a mortuary at Parirenyatwa with all burial now on hold as the parents fight over control of the funeral program.
Moana died in a horror car crash that also claimed the life of controversial businessman Genius ‘Ginimbi’ Kadungure and of their associates Karim Cazal Lumumba from Malawi and Alichia Adams from Mozambique.
- Three Teenagers Make Use Of $ 5 Note To Rape 7-Year-Old
- GOVT Orders All Social Places (Night Clubs) To Shutdown As Covid-19 Cases Surge
- Weird Family Setup, Woman Kills Hubby Over Ex-Hubby’s Death Certificate
- “Melody” Hitmaker Nox Guni Brags About Wife On Social Media
- Polygamous Set Up: Woman Loses Lower Lip In A Fight Over Cooking Oil
- Five People Struck By Lightning In Chiredzi