Abusive Man Stabs Wife Over Lobola Money:
An abusive man from Makonde appeared before Chinhoyi provincial magistrate Lisa Mutendereki charged with two counts of Domestic Violence.
The accused Evans Ntazi (38) of Kachere Village Mukohwe was lucky to have not been served by a jail term for stabbing his wife Miriam Moses (34) over another son-in-law’s lobola payment.
It is recorded that on the first count, Ntazi was sentenced to 12 months in prison and another 10 months for the second count. The total sentence was 22 months in prison the magistrate however suspended 10 months for good behaviour.
Another 12 months was suspended on the condition of 420 hours of community service at Mukohwe clinic.
According to a local publication H-Metro, Ntazi went on to demand some cash during the event from his wife but she turned down his request.
This did not go down well with Ntazi who went on to assault his wife by dragging her by the collar, stabbing her three times with a knife, once on the left knee, upper left arm and once on the head.
The victim sustained some injuries on her left arm and head leading to the arrest of the accused and subsequent appearance in court by the accused.
- MDC President Nelson Chamisa Releases The Agenda 2021 Address To The Nation
- Inheritance Drama: Man Stabs Sister With A Pair Of Scissors
- ZB Bank CEO Pleads Innocent In Case Of Domestic Abuse
- Family Refuse To Bury Relative And Demands 30 Beasts From Murderer
- Human-Wildlife Conflict: Baboons Terrorize Victoria Falls Supermarkets
- Lack Of Respect For The Dead Led Man To Farm On Top Of Graves.
- Swimming Expeditions Claim 10-Year-Old Girl’s Life.
- Man Deprived Services By Hookers Because Of His Huge Manhood