Abusive Female Police Officer Attacks Husband With A Hoe Handle For Reporting Her To The Police:
An abusive female police officer has been charged with attempted murder after she allegedly struck and injured her husband who is a pastor with a hoe handle.
The accused, Yvonne Kufakunesu, a Police officer who is based at Masvingo Central allegedly attacked her husband Tachiwei Mutero of Faith Ministries International Church at home in Westonlee in Mashava on Wednesday last week.
Before this incident, The Mirror reports that Kufakunesu had four days earlier appeared in court for pouring hot water on the pastor.
Kufakunesu appeared before Chivi Magistrate Caroline Tafira on Tuesday, February 16, 2020, and pleaded not guilty and was remanded in prison to March 2, 2021.
In their case, the state was represented by Mildred Maenzanise.
Maenzanise said that on Wednesday last week, the complainant was preparing to go for a medical checkup for injuries sustained when his wife threw hot water on him.
He entered the kitchen where he met Kufakunesu who was holding a hoe and she suddenly hit him with it several times on the left leg and the ribs vowing to kill him for reporting the first incident to Police.
Mutero was saved by neighbours who heard him crying out for help.
Kufakunesu was granted RTGS$10 000 bail for the first offence.
- 11-Year-Old Girl Loses Leg In A Suspected Landmine Explosion
- Minister Monica Mutsvangwa Joins The Nation In Moaning Soul Jah Love
- Soul Jah Love’s Family To Start A Foundation To Honor His Legacy
- US$2,7m heist: Police Not Satisfied After Two More Suspects Are Granted Bail
- Aggrieved Community Blames ZESA For The Death Of A 7-Year-Old Girl.
- How Soul Jah Love Got The Title ‘Chigunduru’-The Heartbreaking Life Of Soul Jah Love
- Africa University’s College of Health and Agricultural Sciences To Introduce Zumbani Cough Drops