According to iHarare, Chimana secondary school under Chief Mapungwana was closed on Monday after students and teachers collapsed and experienced blackouts after seeing snakes in the classrooms.
Tafara Sithole, who is the chairperson for Chimana School Development Committee (SDC) confirmed the incident saying that they had to close the school as incidences of suspected satanism had been recurring at the school since last year.
She also reported that the school which has a population of more than 300 students has been experiencing incidences of suspected satanism ever since a female teacher died at the school in May last year and the situation got intense to an extent that even members of the SDC who were tasked to resolve the situation also got ill.
Sithole revealed that they have since consulted some traditional healers who told school authorities that there are three teachers, two female and one male who are involved in Satanism and they initiated 15 pupils into the practice. The traditional healers also told the school authorities about the Chitokoloshi (goblin) that wants to kill and feed on human blood.
She said the traditional healers also informed them that the spirit of the deceased female teacher was haunting the school.
- Man Escapes Jail After Murdering Five People
- Abandoned By Ancestors, 21-Year-Old Nabbed During A Joy Ride With A Stolen Car
- Maid Caught Sexually Grooming Employers 10-Year-Old Son
- Heartbreaking Details Of Anne Nhira’s Death Emerge
- Dr. Justin Manasa Confirms Safety Of Sinopharm Vaccine
- First Lady’s Angel Of Hope Foundation Receives Sponsorship From India
- Just For Laughs: Couple Pose For Pictures With Man’s Best Friend, One Who Won’t Gossip About The Lobola Money